Working in the business for over 10 years, we have established a set of procedures to handle and deal with requests that we receive which allow us to provide you with excellent service. This establishes the way in which you will see us moving your requests through each stages (frustrating at times) to reach the final stage and to be able to deliver. We continue to take feedbacks from you, our customers and improve upon the established process to better our services. So please feel free to send any feedback our way.
The first and foremost being the reason you are here is your interest to be able to market and grow your business. In this day and age if you are not on the web, it has become difficult to stay competitive. Let us walk through the steps below and understand:
1. You provide us your details using the contact form ( for contact form) and we will contact you or if you prefer call us at: (416) 619 7732. We will try to setup a meeting with you in person or over the phone.
2. After the initial discussion (via phone / in-person) and we have decided what has to be done. We will go through a questionnaire to understand your needs and choices of sites / design you have liked from other sites, details of the service or products you sell (a list that can be emailed is preferred) and the description of your industry.
3. We will compile all the details of the discussion and do a final review via a phone call / in person before proceeding.
4. We take an initial deposit of USD / CAD 150 which will be used to purchase or transfer your domain, domain email address and setup hosting for you. You will get all the details for this as a form of security.
5. You will receive 2 - 3 sample designs of your site with 2 - 5 business days (if urgent can do express which will require additional fees).
6. You review the sites and we will updates with any changes for further reviews. The usual acceptance / turnaround at this point is 24 - 48 hours.
7. We launch your site as beta, alongwith all text. We give you 1 week to review and get back to us with any changes assuming it is going to be minor, all major changes should be handled earlier.
8. We market your sites to the Search Engines and across the web.
9. We review your site, hosting account, emails, how to review your traffic #'s and any queries you have will be answered at this point.
10. You will continue to receive support throughout the year, and additional services are billable. Please look at our option for more details.